I have been Tagged!! (by two people so I thought I better do this one)
Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I can't eat a sandwich that isn't cut in half.
2. I have to stretch every night before going to bed. Otherwise I can't fall asleep.
3. Everytime I get in the car I have to wipe my nose. That is why I keep a whole box of kleenex right next to the drivers seat.
4. I replay every adult conversation in my head at night while I am laying in my bed.
5. I can kill a spider with my hands, but I am absolutely terrified of anything worm like (centepedes, millipedes, silk worms)
6. I am obsessed with the weather and temperature. I check it several times a day (just in case it changes)
I tag: Traci, Kelli, Korbie, Liz, Alex and Linz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the tag! Now I'll know to be more careful about what I say since you will be replaying it in your head. :) That's exciting about the pta. How fun to be involved!
Cute pictures! Yes...it is your season now! I'm impressed you're involved in the PTA. I'm not ready for that one yet! I'll try answering the tag, but I don't now what "quirks" I want to let out of the bag!
Post a Comment