Max is doing so great! He is walking everywhere and w/o much trouble. He is getting pretty fast too. He loves it and seems much happier. He has also started saying bye-bye and dada. He will be starting speech therapy next month. His goal is to say at least 15 words by age 2. Five down, ten to go. Caden has taken a new interest in him too. Now the boys will play together when Ellie is at school. Max HATES to share though so sometimes there is conflict. Its been my hope that they will be best friends since they are so close in age. It has been fun to start to see that happen. I'll post video of Max's new skills soon.
I leave Thursday for my sister, Katie's, wedding in CT. Ryan is staying here with the kids. It will be a quick trip but it should be fun.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a fun weekend! Yay for Max. I cant wait to see him just running one of these days!
Isn't progress great!?! Good job Max! Hope you have a great trip...we'll miss you when your gone!
Who's going to be his speech therapist? If you need a good name, I have a couple. Let me know!
Post a Comment