Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Dinner Group
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Ryan and I went to our first of many dinner groups last weekend. Every other month we get together and make a "cultural meal". The first country was Germany. The food was delicious. We had meatballs in a white sauce, a pasta, potato salad, beans, and a custard for dessert. I had never tasted German food before and wasn't quite sure what to expect. The flavors were strong but good. Pretty much everything had onions and or vinegar in it. We are hosting the next one and are focusing on India. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How funny, Josh and I are doing the same thing with our friends here in Colorado! We hosted last month and made Indian food as well. It went pretty good... but our food wasn't nearly as good as the authentic Indian Restaurants here. Oh well we tried. Have fun!
ohhh fun! When you get to Thai, I have a great recipe....
What an aweomse group. Do you get to pick your country?
Post a Comment