Monday, June 14, 2010

Caden's 5th Birthday

Monday, June 14, 2010
We celebrated Caden's 5th Birthday on Saturday. We had a fun Super Mario Party with his friends. My neighbor made this plaque on a CNC machine and then Ryan painted it. Caden loves it and is going to hang it in his room.


Bowser Pinata before he was defeated by the party goers.


The goody table. I painted Mario and Luigi hats for each guest and made mushroom pouches for the coins they collected. I also had sticker sheets and found power up prizes.

The birthday banner I made with my Cricut. I thought it turned out so well.

Posted by Picasa
More about the party to come.

3 comments:

The Godell Family said...

My Heavens. Everything was so fun looking. You did an awesome job. So much to live up to for years to come with all of your children. Too fun!

traci said...

What a fun birthday! Glad it turned out so well.

Tiffani said...

wow!!! now that is one cool party!!! my boys and phil would have loved going to that mario party! : )