Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Garden

Tuesday, June 1, 2010
This year I planted a very small garden. If it is successful I will plant more next year. It has been so cold here that I was just able to plant the zucchini and squash today. I planted peas 2 weeks ago and they are sprouting. It has been fun, and the kids seem excited about it. Now hopefully when it is time to harvest they will eat the veggies.



peas

2 mounds of zucchini and 1 squash

The back yard after getting the fence, mulch and a couple of new flowering shrubs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alex said...

Looks so good! Im excited to hear how the garden does. So exciting, and i think you picked a great place for it!

traci said...

I hope it turns out. We actually got tomato plants this year. We'll see. The 40 degree weather hasn't helped anything!