Ryan is such a great father. The kids count down the minutes until he comes home from work and always look forward to the weekends when he is home with him. They love the attention and playtime he gives them each evening.
This year we made a Happy Father's Day banner and wrote all the reasons we love Ryan behind each letter. The kids also were excited to give him a fire bowl so we can have a fire and smores in our backyard. We bbq steak and finished it off with Ryan's favorite, a chocolate cream pie. It was a great day for a great dad.



This year we made a Happy Father's Day banner and wrote all the reasons we love Ryan behind each letter. The kids also were excited to give him a fire bowl so we can have a fire and smores in our backyard. We bbq steak and finished it off with Ryan's favorite, a chocolate cream pie. It was a great day for a great dad.

2 comments:
What a great gift! My sister has one of those fire pits and we were talking about getting one. We figure with our kids at such young ages it's more likely we'd set up the tent in the back yard than actually go somewhere to camp!
I love those fire pits! I wish we had ours here instead of in madras. Let me know if you need some free wood for it, I think I know where to find some.
Post a Comment