Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A straw, a straw

Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I have been trying to get Maxwell to drink out of a sippy cup for a couple of months now. He will drink but he won't hold it up to drink it and just throws it on the floor. Same with a bottle, he can hold and drink it laying down but he can't hold the bottle up when sitting. I finally found a straw cup that doesn't have the non-spill valve. After just one try he was drinking out of it all on his own. Its great. We are down to only 2 bottles a day and hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get rid of them all. My neighbor also gave me a walker. After a week Max has learned to "walk" forward in it. Hopefully he will start crawling or walking on his own soon. He still hates being on all fours so I bet he never crawls and just goes straight to walking. One year olds are so fun. I love watching them learn new things each day.

No comments: