Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thats NOT Chocolate!

Sunday, February 10, 2008
I am soo over changing poopy diapers especially when I know Caden can use the potty. Today he had an especially messy one and while I was on my 10th wipe he said, Mom I got something and he brings his hands to his mouth. Chocolate he says then puts his hands in his mouth. That's NOT chocolate I yell when I made the connection. It was too late. He then starts spitting and screaming. Ahhh. . the adventures of motherhood.

Ryan is in North Carolina and Florida on business for the week. Which means a week full of hotdogs, pancakes, and pizza. Also a week full of cranky kids. For some reason it makes a huge difference when Ryan is gone. Caden screamed going into Nursery today and again when I left. Usually he goes right in without looking back. It's small things the kids do that makes me realize how much they miss their daddy and how much it affects them when he is gone.

3 comments:

Miss Kendra said...

EWWWWWWW!!!!!! If I could count the times kids have touched that! I would freak out every single time. I always hate when Lewis is gone too.

ThomandJan said...

the joys of motherhood and raising children!

Kendall said...

Seriously, Eddie and I died when we read this! I have to say this is something that Shay has never done...well yet anyway!