Thursday, August 9, 2007

Cat hammock

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The cats have found their very own cat hammock right under my bed. They have riped a hole in the lining on the bottom of the box springs then negotioate their way through the springs til they find the perfect spot. The kittens lay there suspended by the lining for all their naps and to escape the kids. Last night I decided I had to put an end to this b/c I can feel them as they crawl around (besides I doubt it can be good for my matteress). I stuffed as many things as I could find under my bed that would cover up the entries they have made into my box springs. As of now I am not sure where they slept b/c I have yet to see them this morning.


And to add to the joy of owning kittens Caden thought it would be funny throw handfulls of cat food all over the hallway and laundry room. It was quite a site. And he did this in all of the 5 minutes that I was on the phone.


Are you starting to figure out why my blog is titled "3 Kids and a Hairball"???


2 comments:

Kendall said...

Hey Heidi,
I noticed on your IM that you have this blog! I have one too! I have been doing it for a few years to also keep everyone far away in the loop! I hope you are doing well and enjoying Bend! I'll keep reading to see what you guys are up to!
Kendall

Alex said...

Love reading this...its always fun to read into people's lives. Thanks for letting us all know you have one. Im amazed at how many people are doing the blog thing these days. You can check ours out too...its candlandfamily.blogspot.com