Thursday, August 30, 2007

"P" Party

Thursday, August 30, 2007

We had our "P" Party last night. It was a Personal Progress Pizza Pajama Party. I interviewed the girls individually abt their Personal Progress while the others ate all sorts of P food and did pedicures. Then we played Pingo (Bingo with Personal Progress Words). It was fun. For prizes I did each of them up a gift bag and when they got Pingo I gave them the gift bag and had them pick out one thing and tell how it related to Personal Progress. After a couple rounds I gave the rest of the gift bags out so everyone got something. The bags were full of "P" items:
  1. Pad of Paper (magnetic to stick on locker)
  2. Pencils
  3. Pens
  4. Pocket Tissue (for those Spiritual PP moments)
  5. Petroleum (Lip Smackers - Pucker up to PP)
  6. Purell (Purify yourself with PP)
  7. Peppermints (Pop a Peppermint and Ponder PP)
  8. Polish (nail polish trio) (Polish up on your PP goals)
  9. Pouf (PP will keep you clean)
  10. Picture frame (magnetic) (Picture yourself doing PP)
  11. Post-its (Post your PP Goals)

It was a blast. The girls had a really good time and I enjoyed meeting with each of them. Now hopefully I can keep them all motivated enough to do PP.

No comments: