I have some random thoughts today.
1. Ellie and I got our hair cut today. She looks so cute. She got little wispy bangs and her hair cut to her chin in a cute little bob. She loves getting her hair cut. Such a GIRL!
2. The Ringworm is back. Ellie's spot on her back faded but never went completely away and is now coming back. She also has another spot of it on her belly. I can't figure out why this new spot has shown up. Both of them are under her clothes which I wash after each wear. Hmmmm. I have decided to follow a different treatment plan this time. I am going with Tea Tree Oil which is supposed to dry the spot out within a couple of days. Which I guess is all you have to do to effectively kill the fungus.
3. Caden begs to use the potty all day long. I can't handle this. i don't want him using the potty. I'm not ready to potty train him. It has been nice that he has gone poo poo in the potty almost everyday but now he wants to go pee pee in the potty. He has done it twice but wants to sit on the potty (or more importantly flush the potty) every hour. I don't have time for this. And I don't think he is completely ready to go without a diaper. He can't even pull down his own pants so he is certainly not ready. Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment