Thursday, August 23, 2007

Night Wanderers

Thursday, August 23, 2007
Last night I heard something at the side of my bed at about 4 in the morning. I forced myself to open my eyes and looked around in the dark. I didn't see anything so rolled over and went back to sleep. Then at 630 in the morning Ellie came down and said mom, mom why is Caden sleeping under your bed? What??? So again I forced myself to open my eyes and sure enough his head was under my bed and the rest of his body under my side table. He was totally asleep. I tried to pry him out and bring him into bed with us (it was freezing in our house) but he was stuck. His head some how got wedged between the headboard and the feet of our mattress frame. I don't know how he managed to sleep like that and why he didn't wake me up when he came down to our room. I think I will lock him in his room tonight so he can't get out and wander the house while we are all sleeping. Then if he does wake up we will here him b/c he will start crying if his door is locked and he wants out. Tip: In order to lock caden in his room we switched the door knobs so we can lock it from the outside and he can't lock himself in.

And for those of you that live in Bend: Kona Mixed Plate is really yummy and very kid friendly.

No comments: