Sunday, August 19, 2007
Craft Closet
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I am so addicted to crafting. My problem is I get great ideas and buy all the materials and then never use everything. Joanns was having a great sale this weekend. Tulle was just $1 for 2 yards. I ended up buying over 60 yards of tulle. I also got embellishments and flowers and all sorts of stuff. My craft box has turned into a craft closet. And there is no way I can fit all the tulle in my already full fabric bin. I do have 3 costumes that I have been commissioned to make - a butterfly fairy, a diva witch, and a harvest witch. Plus I still need to finish ellies pink pirate costume and start working on mine. I hope to get the first 2 done this week. I will post pictures as I get them made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment