I manage a few websites that I will be linking to from my blog. Most of you probably don't know why or anything about them so I thought I would write and let you know how I am connected.
1. The Summary (www.thesummary.net)
This was my first website. It is not very good but I will be redoing it and updating content sometime soon. Basically it is a site dedicated to parties and holidays. This is definitely a work in progress (and has been for some time).
2. Shawn Mitchell Clothing (www.shawnmitchellstore.com)
I did not design this site but I add new inventory and keep things updated. This site sells infant and toddler boy clothing. Great summer items on sale and new fall / winter clothes will be added within the next week.
3. Max and Cheese (www.maxandcheese.com)
Ryan designed the site and I added the content. I will be adding menu items and pictures as soon as they become available. The cafe will be opening sometime this fall. I am helping out with the marketing. Had we stayed in Utah we would of been partners in this venture. But I do what I can from here and we hope to bring a Max and Cheese to Bend in a year.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment