Caden has been going through this phase of not napping. It is driving me crazy. He is soooo tired by 4 pm and extremely cranky. I still make him stay in his room but he will just sit there and play. I thought for sure after nearly 2 hours of being in there alone he would fall asleep. But no. It must just be a 2 year old phase where they are excited to excercise their independence and make choices. I will continue to put him down to "nap" in hopes that one of these days soon he does fall asleep.
Note: Ellie went through this same thing when she was 2 and I thought for sure she had given up naps for good but thankfully it was just a phase and she still take afternoon naps at 4 yrs old! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alexis has also been pulling that on us. It is driving Liz crazy
Post a Comment