Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Title

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Now that we no longer have cats I had to change our title from 3 Kids and a Hairball. I have decided on Trick or Treat? Why? Because I love Halloween! And I have realized I can classify my days as Trick or Treats with an occassional Smell my Feet. Tricky days are the ones like today that are difficult and the kids are being crazy. Treat days are geat days where the kids are being good and having fun. Smell my Feet days are those really bad days when everything goes wrong and you wonder if you ever should of ever had kids in the first place. Hopefully we don't have too many of those. I would say most days are treat days but you never know with a 2 year old, they can be quite tricky.

Example: "Caden you need to pick up the cards before you get out a puzzle." So he goes into the closet and gets out a puzzle. I take it away and tell him he can play with it when the cards are picked up. The next thing i know Ellie is asking where Caden is and I find him in the dark hallway closet, with the door closed, playing with the puzzle. Obviously he knew he should not be playing with it. And when i took it away again he had a 30 min tantrum. Ahhh, life with a 2 year old.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I am glad to know that Shaylee isn't the only one who is her terrible 2 stage!!!
Kendall